Puerto Rican Cake
Puerto Rican Cake
A scrumptious bakery arrangement beginning with top notes of almond extract, chopped almonds, and dark rum; followed by middle notes of sugar cane, coconut milk, vanilla extract, and heavy cream; well-rounded with base notes of butter and cake batter. YUMMY!
Top Notes: almond, coconut, cherry
Mid Notes: strawberry, maple sugar, butter rum
Base Notes: vanilla cake, maple sugar, butter
Each melt is hand poured and made with a soy wax blend and phthalate free fragrances, allowing for maximum fragrance concentration and scent throw, giving them a stronger scent and a long-lasting aroma. The maximum fragrance is added to each melt to provide the most fragrance possible.
Wax Melt Care Guide
Here are some care instructions to make sure you get the most use out of your wax melts and that they produce a great scent throw for your home.
- Your wax melts should be kept in their container in a cool, dry location. Your wax melts should ideally be kept out of direct light, both artificial and natural, to prevent color fading.
- The size of your room impacts how strongly the scent is projected. Depending on the warmer you are using, more wax melts will be needed for a strong smell in a larger space. I always recommend using 2 warmer in larger areas and split into two different warmers. Our wax melts take 10 to 20 minutes of melting to produce a strong scent throw. Allow your wax melts to fully melt for the best scent throw. Make sure to melt wax in a well-ventilated space.
- Avoid filling your warmers with too many wax melts. The result could be dangerous spills and the opposite of an intense melt; too much wax in a warmer can lead to a weak scent throw.
- Remove all packaging before melting your wax.
- Only use in tea-light warmers or or electric warmers approved for wax melts. Be sure to read and follow all instructions for your warmer before first use.
- Never leave melted wax unattended around children or pets.
- Be sure to clear the wax surface of any dust or debris before your next melt.
- Always cover wax after it is completely cooled. This will prevent any dust or debris from collecting on the wax's surface and causing a fire hazard. This will also ensure a great scent throw with each melt and extend the life of your wax melts.
- Discontinue use when less than 1/2 of wax remains or wax no longer produces a scent. Melting the wax beyond this point is a fire hazard.
- Please be sure to properly dispose of wax. Do not pour down drains or in toilet. Pour used wax back in original container. Be careful as the wax will be hot. Allow to completely cool before disposing.
Wao les cuento tienes varios aromas en top, modele y bottom y al llegar al final el aroma es espectacular a bizcocho puertorriqueño(Puerto Rican cake)o sea que es algo súper brutal me fascina no se queden sin probarlo les va a encantar the melting paradise es la mejor 100% recomendada.🥰
The smell of the wax melt is sooooo good! I felt like I had one cake in the oven and just opened the door and the smell hit me 🥰 I love that all the wax melts have smells so authentic and so close to the real thing! I’m a die-hard fan
El olor super rico, es uno de mis favoritos 🥰 como si estuvieses horneando en tu casa. Su duración muy buena. Recomendado al 100%
100 de 100
Es mi favorito !!