Car Hanging Diffuser
Car Hanging Diffuser
Introducing our new Car Hanging Diffuser! Transform your car into a fragrant experience wherever you go. Our carefully curated collection of diffusers offers a variety of scents to suit your every mood. Simply hang it and enjoy the luxurious and uplifting aroma. Elevate your driving experience.
1. Unscrew wooden cap and carefully remove plastic stopper
2. Replace wooden cap until secure
3. Hold the diffuser upside down for about 5-15 seconds to allow wooden cap to saturate with fragrance oil
4. Turn bottle upright, put the plastic topper back, hang, and enjoy!
Please note that the car diffuser oils if spilled can potentially ruin the vinyl of the interior of your car, so please be careful when tilting the bottle to saturate the top. Optional: We recommend reapplying the little plastic topper after every use to avoid spills. Please understand that we are not liable for any damages caused by spillages that may occur. Please only use product as directed.
Each melt is hand poured and made with a soy wax blend and phthalate free fragrances, allowing for maximum fragrance concentration and scent throw, giving them a stronger scent and a long-lasting aroma. The maximum fragrance is added to each melt to provide the most fragrance possible.
Wax Melt Care Guide
Here are some care instructions to make sure you get the most use out of your wax melts and that they produce a great scent throw for your home.
- Your wax melts should be kept in their container in a cool, dry location. Your wax melts should ideally be kept out of direct light, both artificial and natural, to prevent color fading.
- The size of your room impacts how strongly the scent is projected. Depending on the warmer you are using, more wax melts will be needed for a strong smell in a larger space. I always recommend using 2 warmer in larger areas and split into two different warmers. Our wax melts take 10 to 20 minutes of melting to produce a strong scent throw. Allow your wax melts to fully melt for the best scent throw. Make sure to melt wax in a well-ventilated space.
- Avoid filling your warmers with too many wax melts. The result could be dangerous spills and the opposite of an intense melt; too much wax in a warmer can lead to a weak scent throw.
- Remove all packaging before melting your wax.
- Only use in tea-light warmers or or electric warmers approved for wax melts. Be sure to read and follow all instructions for your warmer before first use.
- Never leave melted wax unattended around children or pets.
- Be sure to clear the wax surface of any dust or debris before your next melt.
- Always cover wax after it is completely cooled. This will prevent any dust or debris from collecting on the wax's surface and causing a fire hazard. This will also ensure a great scent throw with each melt and extend the life of your wax melts.
- Discontinue use when less than 1/2 of wax remains or wax no longer produces a scent. Melting the wax beyond this point is a fire hazard.
- Please be sure to properly dispose of wax. Do not pour down drains or in toilet. Pour used wax back in original container. Be careful as the wax will be hot. Allow to completely cool before disposing.
I already love all the products, but I was very excited for this one, and it didn’t disappoint! Smells great and last long! No, I don’t have a favorite because all of them smell great 😆 happy shopping 😁